Part Number: K3569, 2SK3569
Function: 600V, 10A, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
K3569 is 600V, 10A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor). This is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
• Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.54 Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 8.5 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 600 V)
• Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 10 A
4. Drain power dissipation : Pch = 45 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator