Part Number is K40H1203, IKW40N120H3.
The function of this semiconductor is 1200V, 40A, IGBT.
The package : TO-247-3 pin Type
The K40H1203 is model number for an IGBT (Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor) device.
High speed 1200 V, 40 A hard-switching TRENCHSTOP IGBT4 co-packed with free-wheeling diode in a TO-247 package provides the best compromise between switching and conduction losses. The key feature of this family is a MOSFET-like turn-off switching behavior, leading to low turn off losses.
1. Designed specifically to replace planar MOSFETs in applications switching at frequencies below 70kHz
2. Low switching losses for high efficiency
3. Excellent VCEsat behavior thanks to the famous Infineon TRENCHSTOP™ technology
4. Fast switching behavior with low EMI emissions
5. Optimized diode for target applications, meaning further improvement in switching losses
6. Low gate resistor selection possible (down to 5Ω) whilst maintaining excellent switching behaviour
7. Short circuit capability
1. Low switching and conduction losses
2. Very good EMI behavior
3. Can be used with a small gate resistor for reduced delay time and voltage overshoot
4. High current density
5. Best-in-class 1200 V IGBT efficiency and EMI behavior