This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is K4213, 2SK4213.
The function of this semiconductor is 25V, 64A, MOSFET.
The package is TO-252 Type.
Preview images :
The K4213 is N-channel MOSFET device that features a low on-state resistance and excellent switching characteristics, and designed for low voltage high current applications such as DC/DC converter with synchronous rectifier.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
• Low on-state resistance
(1) RDS(on)1 = 6.0 mΩ MAX. (VGS = 10 V, ID = 30 A)
(2) RDS(on)2 = 9.5 mΩ MAX. (VGS = 4.5 V, ID = 20 A)
• Low total gate charge QG = 34 nC TYP. (VDD = 15 V, VGS = 10 V, ID = 30 A)
• 4.5 V drive available
• Avalanche capability ratings
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 25 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 64 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 1 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C