This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Full Part Number is TK80E08K3.
The function of this semiconductor is 75V, 80A, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-220AB Type.
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
The K80E08K3 is 75V, 80A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
2. Low drain−source ON resistance : RDS (ON) = 7.5 mΩ (typ.)
3. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 135 S (typ.)
4. Low leakage current : IDSS = 10 μA (max) (VDS = 75 V)
5. Enhancement mode : Vth = 2.0~4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = 75 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 75 V
3. Gate-source voltage: VGSS = ±20 V
4. Drain current : Id = 80 A
5. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C): PD = 200 W
6. Single pulse avalanche energy(Note 2) : EAS = 107 mJ
7. Avalanche current : IAR = 40 A
8. Repetitive avalanche energy (Note 3) : EAR = 20 mJ
9. Peak diode recovery dv/dt (Note 5) : dv/dt = 12 V/ns
10. Channel temperature (Note 4) : Tch = 175 °C