This post explains for the NAND Flash Memory K9GAG08U0E.
The Part Number is K9GAG08U0E.
The Pacakge : TSOP 48 Pin Type
The function of this semiconductor is 16Gb E-die NAND Flash.
The device is offered in 3.3V Vcc. Its NAND cell provides the most cost-effective solution for the solid state mass storage market. A program operation can be performed in typical 1.2ms on the 8,628-byte page and an erase operation can be performed in typical 1.5ms on a (1M+54.5K)byte block. Data in the data register can be read out at 30ns cycle time per byte. The I/O pins serve as the ports for address and data input/output as well as command input.
The on-chip write controller automates all program and erase functions including pulse repetition, where required, and internal verification and margining of data. Even the write-intensive systems can take advantage of the K9GAG08U0E′s extended reliability of P/E cycles which are presented in the Qualification report by providing ECC(Error Correcting Code) with real time mapping-out algorithm. The K9GAG08U0E is an optimum solution for large nonvolatile storage applications such as solid state file storage and other portable applications requiring non-volatility. […]
• Voltage Supply
– 3.3V Device : 2.7V ~ 3.6V
– Memory Cell Array : (2,076M x 110.49K) x 8bit
– Data Register : (8K + 436) x 8bit
• Automatic Program and Erase
– Page Program : (8K + 436)Byte
– Block Erase : (1M + 54.5K)Byte
• Page Read Operation
– Page Size : (8K + 436)Byte
– Random Read : 400μs(Max.)
– Serial Access : 30ns(Min.)
• Memory Cell : 2bit / Memory Cell
• Fast Write Cycle Time
– Program time : 1.2ms(Typ.)
– Block Erase Time : 1.5ms(Typ.)