Part Number: KDC-MP4033
Function: CD Receiver / Manual
Manufacturer: Kenwood, Mitsubishi Electric
This is CD Receiver.
1. Playable MP3, WMA
2. Playable media : CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW
AUDIO adjust mode :
• Press the [AUD] key and enter the audio adjustment mode.
• Press the remote control [∗] key and [AUD] key to go into the audio adjustment mode.
• Both AUDIO FUNCTION MODE and SETUP MODE adjustment items are included.
• By pressing [AUD] and [FM] keys, switch the item to be adjusted in the following order.
• Continuous forwarding by remote control is prohibited.
CD receiver test mode specification :
• Display mode default setting shall be P-TIME.
• Forced ejection is prohibited while reset-starting. Note that CD is not to be recognized by reset while it is inserted.
Other data sheets are available within the file: KDCMP4033, KDC-MP4033S, KDC-MP4533