This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: KF7N50
Function: 500V, 7A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220IS, TO-220AB
Manufacturer: KEC Holding
This is 500V, 7A, N-Channel MOS Filed Effect Transistor.
This planar stripe MOSFET has better characteristics, such as fast switching time, low on resistance, low gate charge and excellent avalanche characteristics. It is mainly suitable for electronic ballast and switching mode power supplies.
1. VDSS(Min.)= 500V, ID= 7A
2. RDS(ON)=1.0 Ω(Max) @VGS =10V
3. Qg(typ.) =16nC
Absolut maximum ratings ( Tc=25°C )
1. Drain-Source Voltage : VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate-Source Voltage : VGSS = ±30 V
3. Drain Current : ID = 7 A
4. Single Pulsed Avalanche Energy : EAS = 180 mJ
5. Repetitive Avalanche Energy : EAR = 4 mJ
6. Peak Diode Recovery dv/dt : dv/dt = 4.5 V/ns
7. Maximum Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
8. Storage Temperature Range : Tstg = -55∼150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: KF7N50F, KF7N50P