This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is KIA7N60H.
The function of this semiconductor is N-CHANNEL MOSFET.
The package is TO-220, TO-220F, TO-263 Type
Manufacturer: KIA Semiconductor
Preview images :
This is 600V, 7A, N-Channel MOSFET.
This Power MOSFET is produced using KIA`s advanced planar stripe DMOS technology. This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switched mode power supplies, active power factor correction based on half bridge topology.
1. RDS(on)=1.0Ω @ VGS=10V
2. Ultra low gate charge (typical 27nC)
3. Low reverse transfer capacitance
4. Fast switching capability
5. Avalanche energy tested
6. Improved dv/dt capability, high ruggedness
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7 A
4. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C