This is Thermostat Switch. This is a component used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to control the temperature of a room or an environment. It is a temperature-sensitive switch that can turn a heating or cooling system on or off to maintain a desired temperature.
Part Number: KSD301
Functions : Ceramic Bimetal Thermostat Switch
Package: Module type
KSD301 series snap-action bimetal thermostat is a kind of miniature hermetically sealed bimetal thermostat (1/2″ disc). It is of single-pole single-throw structure and works under resistive load. KSD301 bimetal thermostat is in wide use in a great variety of compact type home appliances with automatic reset or manual reset to provide temperature control or temperature protection.
- Electrical Rating :(1) 16A 125V AC (Resistive Load)
(2) 10A 250V AC (Resistive Load)
(3) 16A 250V AC (Resistive Load)
- Operating Temp: 50~ 175℃ (UL.CUL 205℃)
- Differential: 10~30K (15K Standard)
- Temp. Tolerance: OperatingTemp. 3K 5K
- Heat Durability: 220℃ Max. (PPS)
- Circuit Resistance: 50mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ
1. Kitchen appliances, heaters and water boiler
Posts related to ‘ Thermostat ‘
|36TXE11||Bimetal Thermal Switch, Thermostat|
|BT-67L090||Thermostat, Sensor – Airpax|
|KSD9700||Temperature Control Switch Thermostat|
|KSD-01F||Temperature Switch Thermostat|