Part Number: KX-TES824, KXTES824, KX-TEx824
Function: Advanced Hybrid System
KX-TES824 is Hybrid PBX System. A Hybrid PBX (Private Branch Exchange) system is a type of business phone system that combines traditional analog or digital telephony with Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. This hybrid approach allows organizations to leverage the advantages of both conventional and IP-based communication methods to meet their specific needs and transition gradually into more modern telephony solutions.
Advanced Hybrid System User Manual Model KX-TES824 KX-TEM824 Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic Advanced Hybrid System. Please read this manual carefully before using this product and save this manual for future use. Feature Highlights 1.5.5 Using Voice Messaging (Built-in Voice Message [BV]) Built-in Voice Message You can set incoming calls to be forwarded to your personal message area to let callers leave voice messages when you cannot answer the phone. Hello, this is 204. Please leave your message.
1.8.3 If a Voice Processing System is Connected Voice Mail Integration You can set your calls to be forwarded to a separate Voice Processing System (VPS) to let callers leave messages in your mailbox when you cannot answer the phone. Message Message Message Message Message Message 1.1.1 Before Operating a Telephone Telephones A Panasonic proprietary telephone (PT) and single line device (such as a fax […]
1. Maximum configuration – 8 Analogue CO / 24 Extensions
2. Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer / Follow-Me / to Outside)
3. Built-in Voice Message (BV)
4. DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
5. Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
6. Caller ID Display on SLTs and APTs
7. Allow SMS message senders to address their messages
8. Directly to a specific user’s SLT (Single Line Telephone)