Part Number: LA42071, LA42051 Thru LA42352
Function: 7W x 2ch, Power Amplifier
Package: SIP 13 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Electric
The LA42071 is 7W 2-channel AF power amplifier intended for televisions.
LA42000 series is power IC which made Pin compatible altogether in 5 to 15W. They consist of four kinds of power ICs (mono, stereo, mono with volume function, stereo with volume function. They realized PCB layout communalization of an audio power block of TV).
1. 7W × 2 channel (VCC = 12V, RL = 8Ω).
2. Standby function.
3. Mute function.
4. Thermal protection circuit
Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Maximum supply voltage : VCC max = 24 V ( No signal )
2. Allowable power dissipation : Pd max = 15 W ( Infinite heat sink )
3. Maximum junction temperature : Tj max = 150 °C
4. Thermal resistance : θjc = 3 °C/W
5. Operating temperature : Topr = -25 to +75 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -40 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: LA42051, LA42052, LA42351, LA42352, LA42072, LA42152