Part Number: LA4270
Function: 6W Dual-Channel AF Power Amplifier / Monolithic Linear IC
Package: SIP10H Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The LA4270 is 6W Dual-Channel AF Power Amplifier.
These amplifiers are designed to handle the power and frequency range of audio signals and deliver high-quality sound with low distortion and noise.
An AF (Audio Frequency) Power Amplifier is an electronic device that amplifies audio signals to drive a load such as a speaker, headphones or other audio output devices. The AF power amplifier takes a low-level audio signal and increases its power output to drive the loudspeaker with enough power to produce audible sound.
1. High-output dual-channel AF Power IC. (PO=6.0W×2, VCC=25V, RL=8Ω, f=1kHz, THD=1.0%)
2. Low distortion (THD=0.1%, VCC=25V, RL=8Ω, f=1kHz, PO=2W).
3. Minimum number of external parts requierd (no boot strap capacitor requierd).
4. Low pop noise at the time of power switch ON/OFF.
5. High ripple rejection (58dB typ).
6. Wide supply voltage range (10V to 32V).
7. On-chip protector against abnormality (thermal shutdown, overvoltage).
Pinouts and blockdiagram :
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Maximum supply voltage : VCC max = 35 V
2. Maximum output current : IO peak = 3.5 V
3. Allowable power dissipation : Pd max = 20 W
4. Operating temperature : Topr = – 20 to +75°C
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = – 40 to +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: A4270, 4270