This is 6W, Power Amplifier IC.
Part Number: LA4440
Function: 6W, 2-Channel / Bridge 19W type Power Amplifier
Package: SIP 14 Pin type
LA4440 is an integrated circuit (IC) audio amplifier that is widely used in various electronic projects, especially in audio systems.
This IC contains two amplifiers, which can be used either as a stereo amplifier or as a bridged amplifier. In stereo mode, each amplifier drives one speaker, while in bridged mode, both amplifiers are combined to drive a single speaker.
LA4440 has various built-in protection features, including overcurrent protection, thermal shutdown, and short circuit protection. It also has a low distortion and a high signal-to-noise ratio, making it an ideal choice for high-quality audio applications.
1. Built-in 2 channels (dual) enabling use in stereo and bridge amplifier applications.
(1) Dual : 6Wx2 (typ.)
(2) Bridge : 19W (typ.)
2. Minimun number of external parts required.
3. Small pop noise at the time of power supply ON/OFF and good starting balance.
4. Good ripple rejection : 46dB (typ.)
5. Good channel separation.
6. Small residual noise (Rg=0).
7. Low distortion over a wide range from low frequencies to high frequencies.
8. Easy to design radiator fin.
9. Built-in audio muting function.