Part Number : LA5528N
Function : Low-voltage DC Motor Speed Controller
Package : DIP, SOP 8 Pin
Manufacturers : SANYO ( Panasonic )
Especially suited for controlling speed of a low-voltage (3V min.) DC motor for cassette tape recorders, 8mm motion-picture cameras, record players.
1. Wide operating voltage range
(1) LA5528N : 18 to 10V
(2) LA5528NM : 1.8 to 6V
2. Easy to very speed.
3. Large starting torque.
4. Easy to control rotational speed from very low speed to high speed.
Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Maximum supply voltage : VCC max = 12.0 V
2. Allowable power dissipation : Pd max = 1.0 W
3. Operating temperature : Topr = – 20 to +80
4. Storage temperature : Tstg = – 40 to +150
5. Motor current : Im = 1000 mA
Other data sheets within the file : LA5527, LA5527M, LA5528, LA5528NM