Part Number: LA76931J
Function: Single-chip Video and Sound Processor
Package: DIP64S (600mil) Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo, SUSOC
The LA76931J is a single-chip video and sound processor IC with a built-in microcontroller that supports all of the different worldwide broadcasting systems. The IC provides fully integrated solution to rationalize the design of color TV sets, increase productivity, and reduce total costs.
A video and sound processor IC, also known as an audio-video processor IC or audio-video controller IC, is an integrated circuit designed to handle both video and audio processing tasks in electronic devices such as televisions, media players, gaming consoles, and home theater systems. These ICs typically incorporate various functions to enhance and optimize both video and audio signals.
1. Video Processing: These ICs often incorporate video processing functions such as video scaling, deinterlacing, noise reduction, color correction, and image enhancement. These features aim to improve the visual quality, reduce artifacts, and provide a more immersive viewing experience.
2. Audio Processing: Video and sound processor ICs also include audio processing capabilities, which may involve audio decoding, surround sound processing, equalization, audio mixing, and various audio effects. These features enhance the audio quality, spatial immersion, and overall sound performance.
• I2C bus control system with a built-in microcontroller
• VIF/SIF/Y/C/Deflection/CbCr IN
• Adjustment-free VIF/SIF
• 1X’tal multi-system that supports all broadcasting systems
• No VCO coil required
• Internal sound carrier BPF, 4-system sound carrier trap
• Digital AFT system
• Supports EW (LA76933J, LA76938Y)
• Supports SECAM (LA76936Y, LA76938Y)
1. For NTSC / PAL / SECAM Color TV
2. Model : CTV-2639, CTV-2640 / Color Television Receiver Model: -SZ2（MONO） series
LA76931J Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: LA76933J, LA76936Y, LA76938Y