Part Number: LC10A
Function: 10V, Low Capacitance Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) – 1500W
Package: DO-13 ( DO-202AA ) Type
Manufacturer: Microsemi Corporation
The LC10A Diode is 10V, 1500W, Zener Rectifier.
This hermetically sealed Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) product family includes a rectifier diode element in series and opposite direction to achieve low capacitance performance below 100 pF (see Figure 2). The low level of TVS capacitance may be used for protecting higher frequency applications in inductive switching environments or electrical systems involving secondary lightning effects per IEC61000-4-5 as well as RTCA/DO-160D or ARINC 429 for airborne avionics.
1. Unidirectional low-capacitance TVS series for flexible thru-hole mounting
2. Suppresses transients up to 1500 watts @ 10/1000 µs
3. Clamps transient in less than 100 pico seconds
4. Working voltage (VWM) range 6.5 V to 170 V
1. Protection from switching transients and induced RF
2. Low capacitance for data line protection up to 1 MHz
LC10A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: LC7, LC7A, LC8, LC8A, LC9