Part Number : LC7234
Function : Singl-chip PLL and Microcontroller with LCD Driver
Package : QIP 64 Pin Type
Manufacturers : SANYO (Panasonic)
The LC7234 is a single-chip microcontroller that incorporates a 0.5 to 150MHz phase-locked loop (PLL) and a liquid-crystal display (LCD) driver, making it ideal for digital tuners. It has a large number of input/output ports and a frequency measurement circuit. The LC7234 freatures on-chip RAM and ROM, a program mable high-speed divider, a 6-bit analog-to-digital converter and a low-voltage detection reset circuit. The LC7234 operates from a 5V supply and is available in 64-pin QIPs.
1. 150 MHz phase-locked loop.
2. LCD driver.
3. 6-bit analog-to-digital converter.
4. Two 4-bit input ports.
5. Two 4-bit input/output ports.
6. Low-voltage detection reset circuit.
7. Programmable high-speed divider.
8. Single-word instructions.
9. Four-level stack.
10. PLL-unlocked flip-flop.
11. Timer flip-flop.
12. Programmable watchdog interrupt address.
Other data sheets within the file : 7234