Part Number : LC75833E
Function : 1/3 Duty General-Purpose LCD Display Driver
Package : QFP 48, SQFP 48, QFP 44 Type
Manufacturers : SANYO (Panasonic)
The LC75833E, LC75833W, and LC75833JE are 1/3-duty general-purpose LCD display drivers that can be used for frequency display in electronic tuners under the control of a microcontroller. The LC75833E and LC75833W can drive an LCD with up to 105 segments directly, the LC75833JE can drive an LCD with up to 93 segments directly.
The LC75833E and LC75833W and LC75833JE can also control up to 8 general-purpose output ports. Since the LC75833E, LC75833W, and LC75833JE use separate power supply systems for the LCD drive block and the logic block, the LCD driver block power-supply voltage can be set to any voltage in the range 2.7 to 6.0 volts, regardless of the logic block power-supply voltage.
1. Supports both 1/3 duty 1/2 bias and 1/3 duty 1/3 bias LCD drive under serial data control.
(1) LC75833E, LC75833W : up to 105 segments
(2) LC75833JE : up to 93 segments
(without the S12, S23, S24, S35 segment output pins from the LC75833E, LC75833W)
2. Serial data input supports CCB format communication with the system controller.
3. Serial data control of the power-saving mode based backup function and all the segments forced off function
4. Serial data control of switching between the segment output port and the general-purpose output port functions
Other data sheets within the file : LC75833, LC75833JE, LC75833W, LC75873NW