A Current-Mode PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) controller is a type of integrated circuit (IC) or controller used in power electronics for regulating the output voltage or current in switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) and other related applications.
Part Number: LD7523, LD7523GS, LD7523GN
Function: Smart Green-Mode PWM Controller
Package: DIP, SOP 8 Pin Type
The LD7523 is a low startup current, current mode PWM controller with green-mode power-saving operation. The SOP-8/DIP-8 package integrated functions such as the leading- edge blanking of the current sensing, internal slope compensation, line compensation, and several
protection features. The protection functions include cycle-by-cycle current limit, OVP, OLP, and brownout protection. It provides the users a high efficiency, low external component counts solution for AC/DC power applications.
1. High-Voltage CMOS Process with Excellent ESD protection
2. Very Low Startup Current (< 35μA)
3. Current Mode Control
4. Non-audible-noise Green Mode Control
5. UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
6. LEB (Leading-Edge Blanking) on CS Pin
1. Switching AC/DC Adaptor and Battery Charger
2. Open Frame Switching Power Supply
3. LCD Monitor/TV Power