Part Number: LF347MWC
Function: Wide Bandwidth Quad JFET Input Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP, SOIC 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LF347MWC, LF347 and LF347B devices are low-cost, high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifiers. They require low supply current yet maintain a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, their matched high-voltage JFET inputs provide very low input bias and offset current.
The devices can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits.
• Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage: 5 mV max
• Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA
• Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA/√Hz
• Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 13 V/μs
• Low Supply Current: 7.2 mA
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02%
• Low 1/f Noise Corner: 50 Hz
• Fast Settling Time to 0.01%: 2 μs