Part Number : LF353
Function : JFET-INPUT DUAL OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Package : DIP 8 or SOP 8 Pin
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
This device is a low-cost, high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifier with very low input offset voltage. It requires low supply current yet maintains a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, the matched high-voltage JFET input provides very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF353 can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits. The LF353 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
1. Low Input Bias Current 50 pA Typical
2. Low Input Noise Current 0.01 pA/√Hz Typical
3. Low Supply Current 3.6 mA Typical
4. High Input Impedance 1012 Ω Typical
5. Internally-Trimmed Offset Voltage
6. Gain Bandwidth 3 MHz Typical
7. High Slew Rate 13 V/µs Typical
LF353 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : LF353D, LF353DE4, LF353DG4, LF353DR