Part Number : LM1881
Function : Video Sync Separator / Horizontal Scan Rates to 150 kHz
Package : SOIC 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The LM1881 Video sync separator extracts timing information including composite and vertical sync, burst/back porch timing, and odd/even field information from standard negative going sync NTSC, PAL (1) and SECAM video signals with amplitude from 0.5V to 2V p-p. The integrated circuit is also capable of providing sync separation for non-standard, faster horizontal rate video signals.
The vertical output is produced on the rising edge of the first serration in the vertical sync period. A default vertical output is produced after a time delay if the rising edge mentioned above does not occur within the externally set delay period, such as might be the case for a non-standard video signal.
1. AC Coupled Composite Input Signal
2. >10-kΩ Input Resistance
3. <10-mA Power Supply Drain Current
4. Composite Sync and Vertical Outputs
5. Odd and Even Field Output
6. Burst Gate or Back Porch Output
7. Horizontal Scan Rates to 150 kHz
8. Edge Triggered Vertical Output
Other data sheets within the file :
LM1881M, LM1881M/NOPB, LM1881MX, LM1881MX/NOPB