Part Number: LM211N
Function: VOLTAGE COMPARATOR
Package: DIP 8, SOP 8 Pin
The LM211N is voltage comparator.
The LM111, LM211, LM311 are voltage comparators that have low input currents.
They are also designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages: from standard ±15V
operational amplifier supplies down to the single +5V supply used for IC logic.
Their output is compatible with RTL-DTL and TTL as well as MOS circuits and can switch voltages up to +50V at output currents as high as 50mA.
1. Maximum input current: 150nA
2. Maximum offset current: 20nA
3. Differential input voltage range: ±30V
4. Power consumption:135mW at ±15V
5. Supply voltage: +5V to ±15V
6. Output current: 50mA
LM211N Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: LM111, LM111D, LM211, LM211D, LM211N