Part Number: LM224DR2
Function: Quad Low Power Operational Amplifier
Package: SOP 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The LM224DR2, LM324 series are low−cost, quad operational amplifiers with true differential inputs. They have several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications.
The quad amplifier can operate at supply voltages as low as 3.0 V or as high as 32 V with quiescent currents about one−fifth of those associated with the MC1741 (on a per amplifier basis).
1. Short Circuited Protected Outputs
2. True Differential Input Stage
3. Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 32 V
4. Low Input Bias Currents: 100 nA Maximum (LM324A)
5. Four Amplifiers Per Package
6. Internally Compensated
7. Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
LM224DR2 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: LM224, LM224D, LM224DR2, LM224N, LM2902