Part Number : LM2594
Function : 0.5A, Step-Down Switching Regulator
Package : SOIC-8, PDIP-8 Pin type
Manufacturers : ON Semiconductor
The LM2594 regulator is monolithic integrated circuit ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a step−down switching regulator (buck converter).
The regulator is monolithic integrated circuit ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a step−down switching regulator(buck converter). It is capable of driving a 0.5 A load with excellent line and load regulation. This device is available in adjustable output version. It is internally compensated to minimize the number of external components to simplify the power supply design.
Since LM2594 converter is a switch−mode power supply, its efficiency is significantly higher in comparison with popular three−terminal linear regulators, especially with higher input voltages.
The device operates at a switching frequency of 150 kHz thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be needed with lower frequency switching regulators. Available in a standard 8−Lead PDIP and 8−Lead Surface Mount packages.
• Adjustable Output Voltage Range 1.23 V ~ 37 V
• Guaranteed 0.5 A Output Load Current
• Wide Input Voltage Range up to 40 V
• 150 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
• TTL Shutdown Capability
• Low Power Standby Mode, typ 50 A
• Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
• Internal Loop Compensation
• Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) Equals 1
• These are Pb−Free Devices
Other data sheets within the file :
LM2594DADJG, LM2594DADJR2G, LM2594PADJG, LM2594MX-3.3/NOPB