Part Number : LM317
Function : 3-terminal 1.5A positive adjustable voltage from 1.3V to 37V regulator.
Package : TO-220, TO-220FP, D2Pak type
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
Image and Pinouts :
The LM217, LM317 are monolithic integrated circuits in TO-220, TO-220FP and D²PAK
packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
1. Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
2. Output current in excess of 1.5 A
3. 0.1% line and load regulation
4. Floating operation for high voltages
5. Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA
LM317 Datasheet PDF Download
LM217, LM217D2T-TR, LM217T, LM217T-DG, LM317