Part Number : LM319
Function : High Speed Dual Comparator
Package : SOIC, DIP 14 Pin
Manufacturers : National ->Texas Instruments
The LM319 series are precision high speed dual comparators fabricated on a single monolithic chip. They are designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages down to a single 5V logic supply and ground. Further, they have higher gain and lower input currents than devices like the LM710. The uncommitted collector of the output stage makes the LM119 compatible with RTL, DTL and TTL as well as capable of driving lamps and relays at currents up to 25 mA. The LM319A offers improved precision over the standard LM319, with tighter tolerances on offset voltage, offset current, and voltage gain.
1. Two Independent Comparators
2. Operates from a Single 5-V Supply
3. Typically 80-ns Response Time at ±15 V
4. Minimum Fan-out of 2 Each Side
5. Maximum Input Current of 1 μA Over Temperature
6. Inputs and Outputs can be Isolated from System Ground
7. High Common-Mode Slew Rate
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets within the file : LM319AM, LM319M, LM319N