Part Number : LM339
Function : Low Power Low Offset Voltage Quad Comparator
Package : DIP 16 Pin type
Manufacturers : National Semiconductor (Texas Instruments)
The LM139 series consists of four independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV max for all four comparators. These were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply
voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
1. Wide supply voltage range
2. Very low supply current drain (0.8 mA) — independent of supply voltage
3. Low input biasing current: 25 nA
4. Low input offset current: ±5 nA
5. Offset voltage: ±3 mV
6. Input common-mode voltage range includes GND
7. Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets within the file : LM139, LM139AJ, LM139AJ/883, LM139AW/883