Part Number: LM350, LM350T
Function : THREE.TERMINAL ADJUSTABLE POSITIVE VOLTAGE REGULATOR
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The LM350 is an adjustable three−terminal positive voltage regulator capable of supplying in excess of 3.0 A over an output voltage range of 1.2 V to 33 V. This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, it employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation, making it essentially blow−out proof.
The LM350 serves a wide variety of applications including local, on card regulation. This device also makes an especially simple adjustable switching regulator, a programmable output regulator, or by connecting a fixed resistor between the adjustment and output, the LM350 can be used as a precision current regulator.
1. Guaranteed 3.0 A Output Current
2. Output Adjustable between 1.2 V and 33 V
3. Load Regulation Typically 0.1%
4. Line Regulation Typically 0.005%/V
5. Internal Thermal Overload Protection
6. Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting Constant with Temperature
7. Output Transistor Safe Area Compensation
8. Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications