Part Number : LM3554
Function : Synchronous Boost Converter with 1.2A Dual High Side LED Drivers and I2C Compatible Interface
Package : 16 Bump μSMD Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The LM3554 is a 2MHz fixed frequency, current mode synchronous boost converter. The device is designed to operate as a dual 600mA (1.2A total) constant-current driver for high-current white LEDs, or as a regulated 4.5V or 5V voltage source.
The dual high-side current sources allow for grounded cathode LED operation. An adaptive regulation method ensures the current source for each LED remains in regulation and maximizes efficiency.
1. Dual High Side Current Sources
2. Grounded Cathode Allowing for Better Heatsinking and LED Routing
3. >90% Efficiency
4. Ultra-Small Solution Size: < 23mm2
5. Four Operating Modes: Torch, Flash, LED Indicator and Voltage Output
6. Accurate and Programmable LED Current from 37.5mA to 1.2A
Other data sheets within the file :
LM3554TMEEV/NOPB, LM3554TME, LM3554TME/NOPB, LM3554TMX, LM3554TMX/NOPB