Op-amps are electronic devices that amplify voltage signals and perform various mathematical operations on them. They are widely used in analog circuit design, audio applications, instrumentation, and other electronic systems.
Part Number: LM358N
Function: Dual Operation Amplifier
Package: DIP, SOIC 8 Pin or, Micro8 Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
• Short Circuit Protected Outputs
• True Differential Input Stage
• Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 32 V
• Low Input Bias Currents
• Internally Compensated
• Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
• Single and Split Supply Operation
• ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Operation
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
The LM358N is specifically a dual op-amp, meaning it contains two independent op-amps in a single package. Each op-amp has its own inputs, outputs, and power supply pins.
Utilizing the circuit designs perfected for Quad Operational Amplifiers
These amplifiers have several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications.
They can operate at supply voltages as low as 3.0 V or as high as 32 V, with quiescent currents about one−fifth of those associated with the MC1741 (on a per amplifier basis). The common mode input range includes the negative supply, thereby eliminating the necessity for external biasing components in many applications. The output voltage range also includes the negative power supply voltage.
Download LM358N Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM258, LM258D, LM258DG, LM258DMR2G, LM258DR2