Part Number: LM3705XCBP-308
Function: Microprocessor Supervisory Circuits with Power Fail Input/ Low Line Output and Manual Reset
Package: VSSOP 10, DSBGA 9 Package Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The LM3704 / LM3705 / LM3705XCBP-308 series of microprocessor supervisory circuits provide the maximum flexibility for monitoring power supplies and battery controlled functions in systems without backup batteries. The LM3704/LM3705 series are available in VSSOP-10 and 9-bump DSBGA packages.
Built-in features include the following: Reset: Reset is asserted during power-up, power down, and brownout conditions. RESET is ensured down to Vcc of 1.0V. Manual Reset Input: An input that asserts reset when pulled low. Power-Fail Input: A 1.225V threshold detector for power fail warning, or to monitor a power supply other than Vcc Low Line Output: This early power failure warning indicator goes low when the supply voltage drops to a value which is 2% higher than the reset threshold voltage.
• Standard Reset Threshold Voltage : 3.08V
• Custom Reset Threshold Voltages : For Othe Voltages Between 2.2V and 5.0V in 10mV Increments, Contact Texas Instruments.
• No External Components Required
• Manual-Reset Input
• Precision Supply Voltage Monitor
• Factory Programmable Reset Timeout Delay
• Separate Power Fail Comparator
1. Embedded Controllers and Processors
2. Intelligent Instruments
3. Automotive Systems
4. Critical µP Power Monitoring
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM3704, LM3704XCMM-308/NOPB, LM3704YBMM-360/NOPB,