Part Number: LM393
Function: Dual Differential Comparator
Package: DIP, SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor, onsemi.com
The LM2903, LM393, LM393A, LM293A consist of two independent voltage comparators designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range.
The LM393 series are dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation. These devices are designed to permit a common mode range–to–ground level with single supply operation.
Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer automotive, and industrial electronics
• Single Supply Operation : 2V to 36V
• Dual Supply Operation : ±1V to ±18V
• Allow Comparison of Voltages Near Ground Potential
• Low Current Drain 800μA Typ.
• Compatible with all Forms of Logic
• Low Input Bias Current 25nA Typ.
• Low Input Offset Current ±5nA Typ.
• Low Offset Voltage ±1mV Typ.
1. Vacuum robot
2. Single phase UPS
3. Server PSU
4. Cordless power tool
5. Wireless infrastructure
LM393 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM2903, LM2903M, LM2903MX, LM2903N, LM293A