Part Number : LM393
Function : Low Power Low Offset Voltage Dual Comparator
Package : SOIC 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : National ->Texas Instruments
The LM393 series consists of two independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2.0 mV max for two comparators which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteris tic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
1. Low input biasing current : 25 nA
2. Low input offset current : ±5 nA
3. Maximum offset voltage : ±3 mV
4. Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
5. Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
6. Low output saturation voltage : 250 mV at 4 mA
LM393 Datasheet PDF Download
LM193, LM193AH, LM193AH-MLS, LM193AH-QMLV, LM193AH/883