Part Number : LM393
Function : LOW POWER DUAL BIPOLAR COMPARATORS
Package : TSSOP, SO 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The LM193, LM293, and LM393 devices consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
1. Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
2. Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
3. Low input bias current : 20 nA typ.
4. Low input offset current : ±3 nA typ.
5. Low input offset voltage : ±1 mV typ.
6. Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
7. Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ.
8. Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
9. TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
Other data sheets within the file : LM193, LM193AD, LM193ADT, LM193AN, LM193D