Part Number : LM393W
Function : Low power dual voltage comparator
Package : DIP, SO, TSSOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
These devices consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
All the pins are protected against electrostatic discharge up to 2 kV. As a consequence, the input voltages must not exceed the magnitude of VCC+ or VCC-.
1. Low input bias current : 25 nA typ
2. Low input offset current : ±5 nA typ
3. Low input offset voltage : ±1 mV typ
4. Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
5. Low output saturation voltage : 250 mV typ.
Other data sheets within the file : LM193WD, LM193WDT, LM193WN, LM193WPT