Part Number : LM3S811
Function : Stellaris Microcontroller
Package : LQFP 48 Pin type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The Stellaris family of microcontrollers – the first ARM Cortex-M3 based controllers—brings high-performance 32-bit computing to cost-sensitive embedded microcontroller applications.
These pioneering parts deliver customers 32-bit performance at a cost equivalent to legacy 8- and 16-bit devices, all in a package with a small footprint.
The LM3S811 microcontroller is targeted for industrial applications, including test and measurement equipment, factory automation, HVAC and building control, motion control, medical instrumentation, fire and security, and power/energy.
1. 32-bit ARM® Cortex-M3 50-MHz processor core with System Timer (SysTick), integrated Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), Memory Protection Unit (MPU), and Thumb-2 instruction set
2. Full-featured debug solution with debug access via JTAG and Serial Wire interfaces, and IEEE 1149.1-1990 compliant Test Access Port (TAP) controller
3. 64 KB single-cycle flash and 8 KB single-cycle SRAM
4. 1-32 GPIOs (depending on configuration) with programmable control for GPIO interrupts and pad configuration
5. ARM FiRM-compliant Watchdog Timer ; plus three General-Purpose Timer Modules (GPTM), each of which provides two 16-bit timers/counters and can be configured to operate independently
LM3S811 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : LM3S811IQN50-C2, LM3S811IQN50-C2T