Part Number: LM46002
Function: 2A, Synchronous Step-Down Voltage Converter
Package: HTSSOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LM46002 SIMPLE SWITCHER regulator is an easy to use synchronous step-down DC-DC converter capable of driving up to 2 A of load current from an input voltage ranging from 3.5 V to 60 V.
The LM46002 provides exceptional efficiency, output accuracy and drop-out voltage in a very small solution size. An extended family is available in various load current options and 36 V maximum input voltage in pin-to-pin compatible packages, including LM46001, LM46000, LM43603, LM43602, LM43601 and LM43600. Peak current mode control is employed to achieve simple control loop compensation and cycle-by-cycle current limiting.
1. High efficiency at light load (DCM and PFM)
2. Meets EN55022/CISPR 22 EMI standards
3. Integrated synchronous rectification
4. Adjustable frequency range: 200 kHz to 2.2 MHz (500 kHz default)
5. Frequency synchronization to external clock
6. Internal compensation
LM46002 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM46002PWP, LM46002PWPR, LM46002PWPT