Part Number: LM6142
Function: Dual High Speed/Low Power 17 MHz Rail-to-Rail I/O Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP 8 Pin
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Using patent pending new circuit topologies, the LM6142, LM6144 provides new levels of performance in applications where low voltage supplies or power limitations previously made compromise necessary.
Operating on supplies of 1.8V to over 24V, the LM6142, LM6144 is an excellent choice for battery operated systems, portable instrumentation and others.
1. Rail-to-rail Input CMVR −0.25V to 5.25V
2. Rail-to-Rail Output Swing 0.005V to 4.995V
3. Wide Gain-Bandwidth: 17MHz at 50kHz (typ)
4. Low Supply Current 650μA/Amplifier
5. Wide Supply Range 1.8V to 24V
6. CMRR 107dB
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM6142AIM, LM6142AIM/NOPB, LM6142AIMX, LM6142AIMX/NOPB