Part Number: LM7171
Function: Very High Speed, High Output Current, Voltage Feedback Amplifier
Package: DIP, SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The LM7171 is a high speed voltage feedback amplifier that has the slewing characteristic of a current feedback amplifier; yet it can be used in all traditional voltage feedback amplifier configurations.
The LM7171 is stable for gains as low as +2 or −1. It provides a very high slew rate at 4100V/μs and a wide unity-gain bandwidth of 200 MHz while consuming only 6.5 mA of supply current. It is ideal for video and high speed signal processing applications such as HDSL and pulse amplifiers. With 100 mA output current, the LM7171 can be used for
video distribution, as a transformer driver or as a laser diode driver.
1. Easy-to-Use Voltage Feedback Topology
2. Very High Slew Rate: 4100 V/μs
3. Low Supply Current: 6.5 mA
4. High Open Loop Gain: 85 dB
5. High Output Current: 100 mA
1. HDSL and ADSL Drivers
2. Multimedia Broadcast Systems
3. Professional Video Cameras
4. Video Amplifiers
5. Pulse Amplifiers and Peak Detectors
6. CATV/Fiber Optics Signal Processing
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LM7171AIM, LM7171AIM-NOPB, LM7171AIMX,