Part Number : LM79L05
Function : 100mA, 5V, 3-Terminal Negative Regulator
Package : TO-226 Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
This is 100mA, Negative Linear Voltage Regulator.
The LM79LXXAC series of 3-terminal negative voltage regulators features fixed output voltages of −5V, −12V, and −15V with output current capabilities in excess of 100mA. These devices were designed using the latest computer techniques for optimizing the packaged IC thermal/electrical performance.
1. Preset Output Voltage Error is Less than ±5% Over Load, Line and Temperature
2. Specified at an Output Current of 100mA
3. Easily Compensated with a Small 0.1μF Output Capacitor
4. Internal Short-Circuit, Thermal and Safe Operating Area Protection
5. Easily Adjustable to Higher Output Voltages
LM79L05 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : 79L05, 79L05ACM, 79L05ACMX, 79L05ACTL