Part Number : LMC6482
Function : CMOS Dual Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operational Amplifier
Package : SOIC, DIP, VSSOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The LMC6482 provides a common-mode range that extends to both supply rails. This rail-to-rail performance combined with excellent accuracy, due to a high CMRR, makes it unique among rail-to-rail input amplifiers. It is ideal for systems, such as data acquisition, that require a large input signal range. The LMC6482 is also an excellent upgrade for circuits using limited common-mode range amplifiers such as the TLC272 and TLC277.
Maximum dynamic signal range is assured in low voltage and single supply systems by the LMC6482s rail-to-rail output swing. The LMC6482s rail-to-rail output swing is ensured for loads down to 600Ω.
Ensured low voltage characteristics and low power dissipation make the LMC6482 especially well-suited for battery-operated systems.
1. Rail-to-Rail Input Common-Mode Voltage Range (Ensured Over Temperature)
2. Rail-to-Rail Output Swing (within 20mV ofSupply Rail, 100kΩ Load)
3. Ensured 3V, 5V and 15V Performance
4. Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 82dB
5. Ultra Low Input Current: 20fA
6. High Voltage Gain (RL= 500kΩ): 130dB
7. Specified for 2kΩ and 600Ω Loads
1. Data acquisition (DAQ)
2. Currency counter
3. Oscilloscope (DSO)
4. Intra-DC interconnect (METRO)
5. Macro remote radio unit (RRU)
LMC6482 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
LMC6482AIM, LMC6482AIM/NOPB, LMC6482AIMX, LMC6482AIMX/NOPB