Part Number: LMC660
Function: CMOS Quad Operational Amplifier
Package: SOIC 14 Pin Type
Manufacturer: National ->Texas Instruments
The LMC660 CMOS Quad operational amplifier is ideal for operation from a single supply. It operates from +5V to +15.5V and features rail-to-rail output swing in addition to an input common-mode range that includes ground.
Performance limitations that have plagued CMOS amplifiers in the past are not a problem with this design. Input V OS, drift, and broadband noise as well as voltage gain into realistic loads (2 kΩ and 600Ω) are all equal to or better than widely accepted bipolar equivalents.
1. Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
2. High Voltage Gain: 126 dB
3. Low Input Offset Voltage : 3 mV
4. Operating Range from +5V to +15.5V Supply
1. High-Impedance Buffer or Preamplifier
2. Precision Current-to-Voltage Converter
3. Long-Term Integrator
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LMC660CM, LMC6034IM, LMC6034IMX, LMC6034IN, LMC660AIM