Part Number : LMC7215
Function : Micro-Power, Rail-to-Rail CMOS Comparator
Package : Tiny 5-Pin SOT-23 Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The LMC7215, LMC7215-Q1, LMC7225 are ultra low power comparators with a maximum of 1 μA power supply current. They are designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages, from 2V to 8V.
The devices have a greater than rail-to-rail common mode voltage range. This is a real advantage in single supply applications. The LMC7215 features a push-pull output stage. This feature allows operation with absolute minimum amount of power consumption when driving any load.
The LMC7225 features an open drain output. By connecting an external resistor, the output of the comparator can be used as a level shifter to any desired voltage to as high as 15V.
The ICs are designed for systems where low power consumption is the critical parameter.
1. Ultra Low Power Consumption 0.7 μA
2. Wide Range of Supply Voltages 2V to 8V
3. Input Common-Mode Range Beyond V+ and V−
4. Open Collector and Push-Pull Output
5. High Output Current Drive: (@ VS = 5V) 45 mA
6. Propagation Delay (@ VS = 5V, 10 mV Overdrive) 25 μs
LMC7215 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
LMC7215IM, LMC7215IM/NOPB, LMC7215IM5, LMC7215IM5/NOPB