Part Number: LMH2120
Function: 6 GHz Linear RMS Power Detector with 40 dB Dynamic Range
Package: Tiny 6-bump DSBGA package.
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LMH2120 is a 40 dB Linear RMS power detector particularly suited for accurate power measurement of modulated RF signals that exhibit large peak-to-average ratios, i.e, large variations of the signal envelope. Such signals are encountered in W-CDMA and LTE cell phones. The RMS measurement topology inherently ensures a modulation insensitive measurement.
Block Diagram :
1. Linear Root Mean Square Response
2. 40 dB Linear-in-V Power Detection Range
3. Multi-Band Operation from 50 MHz to 6 GHz
4. Lin Conformance Better than ±0.5 dB
5. Highly Temperature Insensitive
6. Modulation Independent Response
LMH2120 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LMH2120UM, LMH2120UM/NOPB, LMH2120UMX, LMH2120UMX/NOPB