Part Number : LMP90097
Function : Multi-Channel, Low Power 24-Bit Sensor AFE
Package : 28-Pin HTSSOP Exposed Pad type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
This is Multi-Channel, 24-Bit Sensor AFE with True Continuous Background Calibration.
The LMP90100 / LMP90099 / LMP90098 / LMP90097 are highly integrated, multi-channel, low power 24-bit Sensor AFEs. The devices features a precision, 24-bit Sigma Delta Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) with a low-noise programmable gain amplifier and a fully differential high impedance analog input multiplexer. A true continuous background calibration feature allows calibration at all gains and output data rates without interrupting the signal path.
The background calibration feature essentially eliminates gain and offset errors across temperature and time, providing measurement accuracy without sacrificing speed and power consumption.
1. 24-Bit, Low-Power Sigma-Delta ADC
2. True Continuous Background Calibration at all Gains
3. In-Place System Calibration Using Expected Value Programming
4. Low-Noise Programmable Gain (1x to 128x)
5. Continuous Background Open / Short and Out-ofRange Sensor Diagnostics
1. Temperature and Pressure Transmitters
2. Strain Gauge Interface
3. Industrial Process Control
Other data sheets within the file :
LMP90097MH, LMP90097MHE, LMP90097MHX/NOPB, LMP90098,
LMP90100, LMP90099, LMP90098