Part Number: LMP93601
Function: 3-Channel AFE for Thermopile Sensor
Package: QFN 24 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LMP93601 is an optimized Analog-Front-End (AFE) for occupancy detecting thermopile arrays up to 16 x 16 and thermopile mass flow sensors. The AFE combines excellent noise performance, low offset voltage, high gain, and low-power consumption at sampling rates ideal for monitoring thermopile sensors.
The device is a precision, 16-bit, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) offered in a leadless WQFN-24 package. The device features three differential EMI hardened inputs, a low-noise, high-gain programmable gain amplifier (PGA), a level shifting voltage source, an internal reference, and a programmable sampling rate. The many integrated features and the simple control of the LMP93601 through an SPI-compatible interface ease precision measurements of thermopile sensor signals.
1. High Gain, Programmable up to 4096
2. Low Gain Error Drift, <10 ppm/°C
3. Low Offset Voltage and Drift; 1 µV, 50 nV/°C
4. Low Input Bias Current, 1.3 nA
5. Low Input Offset Current, 120 pA
6. VCM Output Signal for Level Shifting, AVDD/3
7. Three Differential EMI Hardened Inputs
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/product/lmp93601
LMP93601 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: LMP93601NHZR, LMP93601NHZT