Part Number : LNK304PN
Function : Lowest Component Count, Energy-Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC
Package : P ( DIP 8-B ), G ( SMD-8B ) Type
Manufacturers : Power Integrations, Inc
Cost Effective Linear/Cap Dropper Replacement
1. Lowest cost and component count buck converter solution
2. Fully integrated auto-restart for short-circuit and open loop fault protection – saves external component costs
3. LNK302 uses a simplified controller without auto-restart for very low system cost
4. 66 kHz operation with accurate current limit – allows low cost off-the-shelf 1 mH inductor for up to 120 mA output current
5. Tight tolerances and negligible temperature variation
6. High breakdown voltage of 700 V provides excellent input surge withstand
LinkSwitch-TN is specifically designed to replace all linear and capacitor-fed (cap dropper) non-isolated power supplies in the under 360 mA output current range at equal system cost while offering much higher performance and energy efficiency.
LinkSwitch-TN devices integrate a 700 V power MOSFET, oscillator, simple On/Off control scheme, a high-voltage switched current source, frequency jittering, cycle-by-cycle current limit and thermal shutdown circuitry onto a monolithic IC.
Other data sheets within the file : LNK302D, LNK302G, LNK302P, LNK304D, LNK304G