Part Number : LP2950
Function : Micropower Voltage Regulator
Package : TO92, DPAK, SOIC, DIP Type
Manufacturers : ON Semiconductor
The LP2950 and LP2951 are micropower voltage regulators that are specifically designed to maintain proper regulation with an extremely low input−to−output voltage differential. These devices feature a very low quiescent bias current of 75 A and are capable of supplying output currents in excess of 100 mA. Internal current and thermal limiting protection is provided.
The LP2951 has three additional features. The first is the Error Output that can be used to signal external circuitry of an out of regulation condition, or as a microprocessor power−on reset. The
second feature allows the output voltage to be preset to 5.0 V, 3.3 V or 3.0 V output (depending on the version) or programmed from 1.25 V to 29 V.
It consists of a pinned out resistor divider along with direct access to the Error Amplifier feedback input. The third feature is a Shutdown input that allows a logic level signal to turn−off or turn−on the regulator output.
1. Low Quiescent Bias Current of 75 uA
2. Low Input−to−Output Voltage Differential of 50 mV at 100 uA and 380 mV at 100 mA
3. 5.0 V, 3.3 V or 3.0 V ±0.5% Allows Use as a Regulator or Reference
4. Extremely Tight Line and Load Regulation
5. Requires Only a 1.0 uF Output Capacitor for Stability
6. Internal Current and Thermal Limiting
Other data sheets within the file : LP2950ACDT-3.0, LP2950ACDT-3.0RK, LP2950ACDT-5.0