Part Number : LP2988AIM-3.0, Marking : 2988AIM3.0
Function : Micropower, 200 mA Ultra Low-Dropout Low Noise Voltage Regulator
Package : SO-8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : National ( Texas Instruments )
The LP2987/8 are fixed-output 200 mA precision LDO voltage regulators with power-ON reset delay which can be implemented using a single external capacitor. The LP2988 is specifically designed for noise-critical applications. A single external capacitor connected to the Bypass pin reduces regulator output noise.
1. Ultra low dropout voltage
2. Power-ON reset delay requires only one component
3. Bypass pin for reduced output noise (LP2988)
4. Low ground pin current at all loads
5. Wide supply voltage range (16V max)
6. Overtemperature/overcurrent protection
1. Cellular Phone
2. Palmtop/Laptop Computer
3. Camcorder, Personal Stereo, Camera
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets within the file : 2988AIM2.5, 2988AIM2.7, 2988AIM2.8, 2988AIM3.2